SaskTel Plans & Features - Saskatchewan
$1.25 per call + airtime
You're in a different town and you need a taxi. If you're a SaskTel customer just dial #TAXI (#8294) and you'll be immediately connected to the local cab company of your choice or the first available taxi cab company in the area.
Wireless Detailed Billing
$2.5 per month
With detailed billing, your SaskTel Mobility bill lists every call placed and received, and provides the airtime and long distance charges for each call.
Without detailed billing, your bill lists only your long distance calls and long distance charges.
Wireless Call Display
$5 per month
Call Display is a feature available on SaskTel Mobility's digital and analog networks.
- With Call Display, customers know who is calling before they answer their phone
- Call Display shows the landline or cellular number of incoming calls to an analog or digital cellular phone
Wireless Call Waiting
When you're on a call, two beeps will let you know another person is calling.If you answer the second call, double airtime charges will apply from the time you answer the second call until you end one of the calls. Long distance charges will apply if you receive calls outside your local calling area.
Wireless Call Forwarding
$2/each per month
Costs: If forwarded within local calling area, there are
no charges for incoming calls. If forwarded outside local calling area,
long distance charges apply.
- Call Forward - Forwards all your incoming calls to another number (or to a Voice Message Service to which you subscribe).
- Call Forward No Answer - Forwards all your incoming calls to another
number (or to a Voice Message Service to which you subscribe) after
five rings or when your wireless phone is turned off.
- Call Forward Busy - Forwards all your incoming calls to another
number (or to a Voice Message Service to which you subscribe) when your
wireless phone is busy.
Wireless Call Transfer
Transfers a call you've already answered to another number; you can use this option to talk to both parties at once.
Note: While all three parties are connected, double airtime charges apply. If
the call is transferred to a long distance number, the person who
transfers the call pays the long distance charges for the entire call,
even after he/she transfers the call.
Wireless Call-Back Number
$5 per month
Call-Back Number is a feature available on SaskTel Mobility's digital and analog networks, giving callers the option to leave a Call-Back Number, displayed in text, on the screen of your phone, in addition to or in place of a voice message.
Conveniently, to return the call, you simply press the SEND button.
Wireless Calling Restrictions
- Outgoing Call Denial - only able to receive calls
- Incoming Call Denial - only able to make calls
- Long Distance Denial - only able to make local calls
- Operated-assisted Long Distance - only able to make collect calls or calls billed to a third party
- Hotline Origination - only able to make calls to one predetermined number that SaskTel Mobility will program for you
Wireless Three-way Calling
While all three parties are connected, double airtime charges apply.
- Add a third party to a call already in progress
Long distance charges will apply if you place calls outside your local
Wireless Device Protection Plan
$6/$7 per month
The Wireless Device Protection Plan covers your SaskTel wireless device from:
Conditions apply. Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage are not covered.
- Accidental damage
- Malfunction (after the manufacturer's warranty expires)
Devices on prepaid service or the Cellular Safety Plan are not eligible for coverage.