Experience a whole new level of connectedness with the Xperia X10. Sony Ericsson’s signature TimeScape™ and MediaScape interface helps you manage all your social networks and media in one place. All your updates are can be found in one place, whether they come in the form emails, texts, Facebook , Twitter or phone calls. The X10 makes it easier than ever before to manage your social networks whether they are online or offline. The Xperia™ X10 also comes with a large 4” high resolution touch screen, 8.1 MP Camera, built-in Wi-Fi and GPS.
You can purchase the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 at the following price points:
- 3 year term with minimum $45 voice and data plan - $149.99
- 3 year term with voice and data plan - $399.99
- 3 year term with voice or data plan - $449.99
- 2 year term - $474.99/$449.99
- Monthly or 1 year - $499.99
- No contract - $549.99
Key features of the Sony Ercisson Xperia X10 include:
- Sony Ericsson’s first Android smartphone, built on Android 1.6 software
- Powerful 1 GHz QualComm Snapdragon processor
- Large 4” high resolution touch screen – featuring DVD quality video playback
- 8.1 MP megapixel camera with auto focus and video capture
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB MicroSD – 16 GB included in box
- World Phone – Quad Band EDGE and Tri Band HSPA - Download speeds up to 7.2Mbps
- Get 1000’s of apps from the Android Market – now with paid apps!
For full Rogers Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 features, specifications, downloads and reviews please click here.